Everest Base Camp Patch
Coming up the Khumbu glacier on the Nepal approach to Mt. Everest, climbers arrive at Everest Base Camp at 5335 m / 17,500 ft. Because Mt. Everest can’t actually be seen from Base Camp, climbers can Reverse direction and seek the next highest summit to see Everest: Kala Pattar at 5640 m /18,500 ft.
- 5 x 3 inches (12.7 x 7.62 cm)
- Colorful illustration of the Himalayas in exquisite detail (Everest is the mountain on the left)
- 100% embroidered with 5 vibrant thread colors
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite pack or clothing
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find an embroidered patch of this quality anywhere else!
© This design is copyright of Expedition Souvenirs. You may not copy or reproduce this product.