Everest Base Camp Decal
Coming up the Khumbu glacier on the Nepal approach to Mt. Everest, climbers arrive at Everest Base Camp at 5335 m / 17,500 ft. Because Mt. Everest can’t actually be seen from Base Camp, climbers can reverse direction and seek the next highest summit to see Everest: Kala Pattar at 5640 m /18,500 ft.
- 3.75 x 2.25 inches (9.525 x 5.715 cm)
- Colorful illustration of the Himalayas in exquisite detail, silkscreened on 3M vinyl with 4 thick coats of ink and 3 thick coats of clear gloss with 100% UV protection.
- Endures extreme outdoor conditions including, sun, snow, sleet, and rain to last years, as opposed to decals that use a cheaper digital printing process and degrade quickly.
- Adhesive backing for easy application
- Elevation in meters and feet
Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find a decal of this caliber anywhere else!
© This design is copyright of Expedition Souvenirs. You may not copy or reproduce this product. Although sharing is encouraged.