Mt. Adams Patch
This embroidered iron-on patch features the summit of Mt. Adams, one of the highest peaks in the state of Washington, second only to Mt. Rainier. Although it has not erupted in over 1,000 years, it is still considered a potentially active stratovolcano. Hundreds of mountain climbers attempt to reach the summit each year, and hikers traverse the western flank of the mountain while hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.
- 4 x 4 inches (10.16 x 10.16 cm)
- Illustration of the iconic summit in exquisite detail
- 100% embroidered with 7 brilliant colors
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite backpack or clothing
- Altitude in meters and feet
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
The Mt. Adams Patch is part of The Cascades Collection - a collection illustrating iconic mountains in the Pacific Northwest, USA. Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find an embroidered patch of this caliber anywhere else!
© This design is copyright of Expedition Souvenirs. You may not copy or reproduce this product.