Grays & Torreys Patch
This beautifully embroidered patch features Grays Peak and Torreys Peak - two of 54 mountains in Colorado that rises above 14,000 ft. Located along the Continental Divide on the Front Range, Grays Peak and Torreys Peak are both nearly always climbed together and mentioned in conjunction with one another. Featured on this patch are both peaks, as well as the Kelso Ridge, which climbs up the saddle between Torreys Peak and nearby Kelso Mountain.
- 3 x 2.875 inches (7.62 x 7.3025 cm)
- Colorful illustration of the iconic summit in exquisite detail
- 100% embroidered with 8 thread colors
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite pack or clothing
The Grays & Torreys Patch is part of The Colorado Collection - a collection illustrating iconic mountains in Colorado above 14,000 feet. Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find an embroidered patch of this caliber anywhere else!
© This design is copyright of Expedition Souvenirs. You may not copy or reproduce this product.