Mt. St. Helens Patch
This embroidered iron-on patch features Mt. St. Helens, located in Washington state. Mt. St. Helens is most famous for erupting in 1980.
- 4 x 4 inches (10.16 x 10.16 cm)
- 100% embroidered using 8 vibrant thread colors
- Iron on backing for application to your favorite pack or clothing
- Merrowed border to prevent loose threads
- Elevation in both feet and meters
The Mt. St. Helens Patch is part of The Cascades Collection - a collection illustrating iconic mountains in the Pacific Northwest, USA. Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find an embroidered patch of this caliber anywhere else!
© This design is copyright of Expedition Souvenirs. You may not copy or reproduce this product.