Capitol Peak Colorado 14er Patch
Located in the Elk Range of the Colorado Rocky Mountains, Capitol Peak is infamously one of the most difficult Colorado 14ers to climb.
- 3 x 2.875 inches (7.62 x 7.3025 cm)
- Colorful illustration of the iconic summit in exquisite detail
- 100% embroidered with 8 vibrant thread colors
- Iron-on backing for application to your favorite pack or clothing
- Elevation in both feet and meters
- Smooth, merrowed border to prevent loose threads
The Capitol Peak Patch is part of The Colorado Collection - a collection illustrating iconic mountains in Colorado above 14,000 feet. Whether you are an avid mountain climber or just an avid collector, you won’t find an embroidered patch of this caliber anywhere else!
© This design is copyright of Expedition Souvenirs. You may not copy or reproduce this product.